Saturday 10th September 2016, 11am till late
Calling all ukulele lovers - Here is a date for your diary . . .
Come along to the ancient town of Lostwithiel in Cornwall for our *Ukulele Fun Day*
What's Happening . . .
- Ukulele Bands - There will be performances throughout the day from a wide range of West Country ukulele bands, including . . .
Ukabillies, Lost-e-Ukes, Uke’nsing, Ukulele Vagabond, U Kan Strum
plus many others.
- Open Mike - All players are welcome to get up and have a go.
- Jam Sessions - Everyone will have the chance to play along and sing.
- Ukulele Lovers - Come along to listen and socialise.
Information . . .
- Cost - FREE ENTRY for all.
- Refreshments - Light refreshments plus a Licensed Bar from 3.00pm.
- Venue - The Church Hall, Lostwithiel, Cornwall PL22 0BH
Transport . . .
- Free Parking
- Main Line Railway Station
Contact . . .
Watch this website for updates